20 August, 2008

Last Day @First Company .. few last words

The last day at my first job, few noticeable last words.

Delivery Manager : All the best, come back to $%$^% !

HR ( at exit interview ) : Had you told this in the interview, you could have asserted even to the head of the company, that I will work only with that profile. (It's a good learning, you have full rights to claim what was promised to you in the interview)


Security Guard (at final exit, I don't have the ID card, but the relieving letter)

(me) : I have the relieving letter

(sg) : Ok. That's fine. But it's my duty, show the letter. (Opens up the letter and takes a glance). Kisi acchi jagah ja rahe honge (you must be going to some good working place)

(me) : Yes. Kaam accha hoga wahan (Work will be good there)

(sg) : Laughs. Waise mujhe kehna to nahin chaiye, ^&^&%& aane se pehle main bhi sochta tha yahan bahut accha kaam hota hai ( Before joining here as security, I had an impression that work is great at this company, all because of the big name)

(me) : India main naam bade and darshan chote ( Bigger and branded name, but the work profile is low )

(sg) : Bilkul sahi (That's perfect)

2 readers commented:

Anand said...

hahaha.. even security people change the job? gud one.. btw I think it was too early for a change.. where did u go?

rakesh said...

Hi dude. Yup, seems that security guards to are passionate about there job. :) Have joined a startup here in Bangalore, and dude early, I think I got late, should have moved out long time ago :-D