11 May, 2008

A sweet infatuation .....

It all started in the Biotech labs. Where you are supposed to keep those biological stuffs, measuring nano in sizes in small tubes called eppondorfs for high speed circular motions, they call it centrifugation . This is a very time consuming activity and you get a lot of leisure time to chill out. She used to hit me with her notebook, and I used to chase her with a feeling of sweet vengeance.This notoriety gained pace and I started developing a liking for her. I was getting captivated.

The semester was on the verge of the end and as a requirement of the course, we had to do an industrial training to get industrial exposure. Me and gang got hold of a Research company offering this industrial training stuff with a deal of money. The company was situated in the nearby happening city of Bangalore.The girl had her abode in the same city. Unfortunately, she was not in our gang list. Quite predictable, I wanted her to be in the gang. I played a trick. She was hunting for training stuff in the same city, but couldn't manage to find a good one.

I told her about our Research company, and welcomed her to join us. As it was an easy game, pay and get the certificate. She decided to explore all options, keeping this one open. My pal convinced her about the advantages and ease of doing there. Fortune rocked and she popped up in the gang.


Jackpot was hit when I realized that her residence in the city was at a walk away distance from where we stayed . It came to my delight. Opportunities to hang out and spend more time with her, know each other enhanced. Had wonderful excursions an outings with her and the gang in the city of gardens, Bangalore. I started developing a love for the city, probably because of this reason.


Three years have passed. We have moved our own ways.And as I blog, the rain drops splash the window of the bus, crawling and struggling hard across the water logged Hosur road. After a hectic day of mundane work this rain and melodious song of James Blunt (1973), brought a nostalgic feeling.

3 readers commented:

TKP said...

hey..i read this 2day!! lovely buddy.. naam to vinay bata dega mujhe..but where is she now?

Anand said...

I think story is incomplete. Leve the complete story in comment somewhere in my blogpage.. I would like to hear the complete part. :D

rakesh said...

nah dude :) Story is kinda complete .. Nothing more in that