14 October, 2007

the 'EXTINCTION' effect ! A hilarious one .....


I happen to be a regular watcher of the resident evil movie series. Recently, I decided to download and see the latest one, 'Extinction'. As a precautionary mesaure, I ran the download from a direct link on two different systems in two separate labs, say lab1 and lab2.


The lab1 download was started earlier than lab2. I locked both the accounts and went out. After I came back in night the movie was downloaded on lab1's PC and decided to watch. People in lab2 usually play Counter Strike on LAN with mute mode to avoid any problem.

Fully excited, I started the movie in lab1 and counter strike was started in lab2. After some time I get a message from a guy in lab2, unlock your system Resident Evil has started on that. Ha ha ha. I ran the download in play mode. The speaker wasnt muted either. The sound effects of counter strike matches to that of Resident Evil.


0 readers commented: